- Items are supplied in the standard quantities stated (unless otherwise stated standard quantity is ONE).
- It is assumed that the number of items ordered is the number of PACKS you require. i.e. If you only want one pack of an item which comes as a pack order 1 PACK. DO NOT ORDER the number of items in the pack.
- Quoting your 2CVGB membership number speeds the process of getting your order together and ensures you get the correct SPOG discount if you are a SPOG member.
- Any technical information published on this site for guidance purposes only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any such information and advise that all such information should be verified before use for any purpose and any instructions should only be carried out by a suitably skilled person.
- All items are supplied on the understanding that the purchaser has the necessary skills to fit them or is arranging for them to be fitted by a suitably skilled person. 2CVGB Parts Ltd accepts no responsibility for failure or damage caused by the incorrect fitting of any item supplied by us.
- SPOG is a trading style of the 2CVGB Parts Ltd. Registered office 116 Gravel Hill, Coventry, West Midlands, CV4 9JN.
- A returnable deposit is charged if the exchange item is not delivered with the order. Contact SPOG Co-ordinator for details of how this is prearranged.
Prices charged will be those in force at the time of order.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Our aim is to provide orders as soon as possible but because the club is run totally by unpaid volunteers please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
Disputes and complaints should be made directly to us by email or in writing. Your dispute or complaint will be acknowledged within 10 working days and we will aim to resolve it within 20 working days. You will be provided the name of the person handling your complaint at the time of acknowledgement.
No property in or title to the goods shall pass to the customer unless or until the customer has made full payment of all sums to the vendor.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Which? Web Trader Code of Practice. We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. The type of information we will collect about you includes your name and address, your telephone number and email address, We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.
These “Terms and Conditions” do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Any contracts shall in all respects be construed and operate as an English contract and in conformity with English law.