Following on from last month’s SPOG Article to complete things, more information regarding A Series track rod end joints follows. But before Taffy asks “Are your balls round or oval?” just a note regarding the forthcoming 2cvGB AGM. It is my intention to re-stand as your SPOG Co-ordinator for the next two years. Although we now have SPOG trading in its own right separate from 2cvGB, our web presence needs upgrading with the ability to supply more detail of SPOG parts plus the creation of an online shop. Let’s hope we can achieve that if I am successfully re-elected. Continue reading 2CVGB News article – SPOG August 2016
Most recent News items
- SPOG 2CV Parts 2CVGB News article – August 2018
- SPOG 2CV Parts 2CVGB News article – July 2018
- SPOG 2CV Parts 2CVGB News article – June 2018
- SPOG 2CV Parts 2CVGB News article – May 2018
- SPOG 2CV Parts 2CVGB News article – April 2018
- SPOG 2CV Parts – new 2CV part launched
- 2CVGB News article – SPOG March 2018
- 2CVGB News article – SPOG February 2018
- 2CVGB News article – SPOG January 2018
- 2CVGB News article – SPOG December 2017
Need a part that isn’t available?
If you cannot find a specific part for your A-series and believe it is no longer available anywhere, please contact SPOG to let us know and we will look into it…..
Contact us to find out your SPOG number or 2CVGB number….